DeRomo's Restaurant is hiring a Host/Hostess. Looking for Associates with a passion for hospitality, good food, and guest service. Experience with Open Table a plus.
Our full-time Associates are eligible to participate in our medical, dental, and vision plans, company paid life insurance, STD/LTD, 401k, PTO after 90 days, and paid holidays. After 1 year of service, also eligible for paid vacation and a 401k company match.
- Greets and welcomes guests with a smile and enthusiasm.
- Experience with and knowledge of OPEN TABLE.
- Manages reservations to effectively seat entire restaurant.
- Answers the telephone and takes reservations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possesses knowledge of the food and beverages served.
- Ability to properly set tables.
- Understands art of service and can arrange tables for large parties.
- Maintains restaurant entrance (interior and exterior) throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized hostess desk.
- Appears and acts in a professional manner.
- Performs additional responsibilities, as requested by management.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.
- Knowledge of proper etiquette and service standards.
- Familiarity with OPEN TABLE.
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace/EOE.
DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant
BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM
At DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant, we strive for exceptional taste and consistency, as well as unparalleled customer service. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource to make this happen. Our team members make us who we are by being who they are and by bringing their passion for great food and great service into the workplace.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management; a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team members through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing growth and development opportunities at all levels within our organization. People are our bottom line because when you develop better associates, you can take better care of your customers. We look for individuals who want to grow and learn with us. We invest in employees who don’t just bring a great résumé but also want to be challenged and inspired. Because people are our bottom line, we build rich professional and personal relationships that our company can stand on.
Company Website: deromos.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)