Wash and properly store all cooking utensils, china equipment, flatware and glassware.
- Wash dishes and items for entire property.
- Sweeping and mopping coolers daily
- Sweep Dry Storage
- Helps when needed, in kitchen.
- Long hours sometimes required
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns and issues raised by team members and guests
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Medium work-exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and /or 80 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand for long hours at a time.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School Diploma
- Previous dishwasher preferred but not required
Our attractive compensation package includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401k with match, STD/LTD, vacation, PTO, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant
BE PART OF OUR GROWING TEAM
At DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant, we strive for exceptional taste and consistency, as well as unparalleled customer service. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource to make this happen. Our team members make us who we are by being who they are and by bringing their passion for great food and great service into the workplace.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management; a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team members through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing growth and development opportunities at all levels within our organization. People are our bottom line because when you develop better associates, you can take better care of your customers. We look for individuals who want to grow and learn with us. We invest in employees who don’t just bring a great résumé but also want to be challenged and inspired. Because people are our bottom line, we build rich professional and personal relationships that our company can stand on.
Company Website: deromos.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)